The Organizing Committee and the Dharma followers would like to express their sincere gratitude to the Venerable Monks, Monks and Nuns, sincere gratitude to the leaders from the Central to the locality, the Buddhist Men and Women ashrams. From near and far, condolences to the Funeral Organizing Committee and Dharma disciples.
Moral values of nuns through the lens of Vietnamese society today
– Dear dignitaries, the Standing Committee of the CMSC, the Brotherhood of Youth;
– The Honorable Monks Standing Committee of the Executive Board of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha in Can Tho city;
– The Honorable Men of the Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen School Management Board;
– The Honorable Monk of the Executive Board of the Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha in the districts;
– Leaders of agencies and departments of Can Tho city, Vinh Thanh district, Thanh My commune;
– Quy Thien Nam, a believer and a follower of the ashrams.
The nun loves women like a fool
– Prove that the Division of Nuns belongs to the Committee to Increase the Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam TPCT;
– Former member of the Executive Board of the Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha of Can Tho City;
– Proof of nuns of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha in Vinh Thanh district;
– Former Chanh Buddhist Representative of Vinh Thanh district;
– Abbot of Lieu Thanh Pagoda, Thanh My Ward, Vinh Thanh District, TPCT.
Due to the age of the elder, the nun passed away at 9:55 am, September 18, 2021 (on August 12, Tan Ox year) at Lieu Thanh pagoda, Thanh My commune, Vinh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh City. .Can Tho.
* Eternal life: 76 years
* Greece : 49 years
Because it is in the process of implementing Directive 15 of the Prime Minister on the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic, the funeral of the newly deceased nun can only be solemnly held internally.
In the days of the funeral, the Organizing Committee and the Dharma followers were very honored to welcome the delegation, receive flower baskets and garlands of incense from Chu Ton Duc Leaders of the Executive Board of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha in Can Tho city, the Management Board. Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen School, Thuong Chieu Zen Monastery, Phuoc Hue Pagoda, Sa Dec City, Nun Subdivision, Executive Board of Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha in districts, Abbot of monasteries inside and outside the city Can Tho and the noble flower basket of the Leaders of the City Party Committee – People’s Council – People’s Committee – Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee, agencies, departments, mass organizations of Can Tho City, leaders of agencies Committees, branches of Vinh Thanh district and local Thanh My commune, Male and female Buddhists near and far, to offer condolences to the Funeral Organizing Committee and Dharma followers.
The Funeral Organizing Committee and Disciples of the Dharma would like to express their sincere gratitude to the Religious Leaders, the Venerable Monks and Nuns, and sincerely pay their respects to the leaders of agencies and organizations. Praying for the blessings of the Three Jewels to protect you, Ton Duc, and for you to have immeasurable peace and auspicious happiness.
During the funeral, no matter how well the Organizing Committee and the Dharma disciples prepare, it is inevitable that there will be shortcomings.
Namo rejoices in the bodhisattva organ. Ma ha slap
Some pictures recorded: