The Organizing Committee and the Dharma followers would like to express their sincere gratitude to the Venerable Monks, Monks and Nuns, sincere gratitude to the leaders from the Central to the locality, the Buddhist Men and Women ashrams. From near and far, condolences to the Funeral Organizing Committee and Dharma disciples.
THANK YOU OF THE ORGANIZER
NAM-MO BUDDHA THINK CA MUNNI BUDDHA
– Dear Reverends, Bishops;
– Dear guests, representatives of all levels of government, agencies and organizations, and Buddhist men and women;
– Dear Venerables,
– Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The late Venerable Thich Quang Tam
Dharma name Minh Thanh – abbot of Vinh Hanh Pagoda, Ward 16, Go Vap District.
According to the law of impermanence, due to old age and weakness, the Venerable Master passed away at 3:30 a.m. on November 1, 2021 (on September 27, Tan Ox year), Vinh Hanh pagoda, ward. 16 districts of Go Vap.
The world: 96 years, Ha Lap: 26 years.
The funeral of the late Venerable Master was solemnly held by the Executive Board of the Vietnam Buddhist Church in Go Vap district and his followers from November 1 to 4, 2021 (on September 27-30, New Year’s Eve). Ox) at Vinh Hanh Pagoda, Ward 16, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City so far has been completely complete.
On behalf of the Dharma disciples, we respectfully pay respects and give thanks:
– Religious leaders of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha Executive Council.
– The Central Committee of Ceremonies of the Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha.
– Chu Ton Duc Department of Proving the Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City.
– Go Vap District Executive Board, Venerable Monks and Nuns of monasteries inside and outside the district.
– The Executive Board of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha in District 11, the Ton Duc Tang, the nuns of the monasteries in District 11.
– Lam Te Chuc Thanh Zen sect in Ho Chi Minh City.
– The sect of the Ancestral Communal House of Hoa An, Tam Ky City.
– The subject of ordination of Tu Lam communal house – Lien Quang, Quang Ngai.
– The Venerable Monks are abbots of monasteries in the country and abroad.
– Go Vap district departments and unions.
– Fatherland Front Committee of Go Vap district.
– Party Committee, People’s Committee, Fatherland Front Committee of Ward 16, Go Vap District.
– Party Committee, People’s Committee, Fatherland Front Committee of Ward 7, Go Vap District.
– Party Committee, People’s Committee, Fatherland Front Committee of Ward 14, District 11.
– Family of Lieutenant General To Van Hue – Director of the Police Department for Administrative Management and Social Order of the Ministry of Public Security.
– Family of Mr. Le Doan Hop – Former member of the Party Central Committee – Former Minister of Communications and Information
– Family of Mr. Ho Xuan Son – Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
– Family of Mr. Ho Van Muoi – Chairman of Dak Nong Provincial People’s Committee
– Family of Colonel Ton Huy Vinh – Former Director of Post-Welfare Department of Military Region 7
– Family of Mr. Ho Xuan Hung – Deputy Head of Internal Affairs Department of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee
– Family of Colonel Tran Van Duc
– Family of Colonel Nguyen Van Xe
– Family of Mr. Pham Ngoc Huu – Former Secretary of District Party Committee of District 3
– Anh Thai family: Social Security Department, People’s Security Department, Ministry of Public Security
– The family of Mrs. Vu Thi Nga – Former President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Go Vap district
– The Steering Committee for the book Memoirs and Soldiers
– Green Global Corporation
– Hong Phuc Tho Ark Camp – District 5
– Dean of Faculty of Graduate Institute of Management – Truong University of Business and Technology, Hanoi – Master class 15, Faculty of Public Administration
– Executive Board of Quarter 5, Neighborhood People, Ward 16, Go Vap District with domestic and foreign Buddhist men and women.
In the days of organizing the funeral because of the Covid-19 epidemic, there are also complicated developments. Therefore, the Venerables and Front authorities at all levels sent wreaths to commemorate, prayed to the Venerable Giac Linh, and called to express their condolences, along with the Dharma disciples and the Funeral Organizing Committee.
During the funeral celebration, although the Organizing Committee and our Dharma disciples have tried our best to take care of it, it is inevitable that there will be shortcomings. Monks, nuns, distinguished guests and esteemed esteemed friends rejoicing.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee and disciples of the four groups, I would like to sincerely pray to the Reverends, Religious Leaders of the Church at all levels, Venerable Monks, Nuns and nuns, their bodies and minds are always happy, meritorious wisdom, and Buddha’s success.
Sincerely wish all guests and representatives of the Party, government, mass organizations and all Buddhist men and women to always be safe in the Dharma, all things well-being, and accomplish many tasks such as: wish.
Sincerely pay respects to the Ton Duc, and remember the gratitude of all of you.
NAM-MO WELCOME TO THE TARGET OF THE MAHA-HASATIVE Bodhisattva.
TM Funeral Organizing Committee
Head of Go Vap District Buddhist Administration
TT. Like Giac Tri
Representative of Dharma Disciple
Bhikkhus like Hanh Van