It is easier to blame others than to blame ourselves. But the person we can change the most is ourselves. The path is created by us, starting from ourselves is true to the word “Dao”.
1. Good people, good people, not necessarily good. People who are evil to me, I am still good, that is good.
2. The “courage” of each person should not be judged by temporary appearances. “Dung” is sometimes also patiently accepting. Perseverance to the end. Courage to face, the deepest is in the heart.
3. Running after something that doesn’t belong to you, definitely can’t get it. Running after things that are not true to their nature, people easily lose their values. If the mind is steady, only the feet can go far.
4. It is easier for us to blame others than to blame ourselves. But the person we can change the most is ourselves. The path is created by us, starting from ourselves is true to the word “Dao”.
5. It is easy for people to become closed because of external forces, but at the same time very easily touched and warmed by love. Under the right circumstances, don’t hesitate to give your love unconditionally. If that love helps someone, don’t hesitate to give it away.
6. Waiting for someone to bring you joy will only shrivel up your youth. Why not build your own fun?
Dawn is off, if you want to find it again, you have to wait a day.
Youth is lost, if you want to find it again, you have to wait a lifetime.
There are raindrops that make leaves sprout.
There are twilight shadows that make the moon and stars shine.
There are times when we are weak to find ourselves strong.
Life is fun, we don’t have to expect much!