Posted on: May 19, 2022 Posted by: admin Comments: 0


Don’t force yourself to be an object of admiration. Do not learn to change into a different person because of the respect of the world. Just be yourself with sincerity. The mouth of life at Thi and Phi, why live because of the illusory outside influence?

No one notices your tears.

No one notices your sadness.

No one cares about your pain.

But most people are easy to notice your mistakes.

Never meet anyone who tells you about your problems, 90% of them don’t care. The remaining 10% are even happy to hear this.

Excessive greed is a sin.

Trusting people too quickly is a fool!!

Take lightly the matter of gain – loss, peace of mind

Don’t force yourself to be an object of admiration. Do not learn to change into a different person because of the respect of the world. Just be yourself with sincerity.

If you go with the flies, you will find a toilet. Go with bees to find fragrant flowers. Accompany the rich to learn how to make money. If you go with a beggar, you will learn how to beg for food. So it doesn’t matter who you are, it matters who you are with.

There is a French proverb that says:

“Kill” the people you want revenge on with success, and “bury” them with your smiles.

There are two things in life that should not be sought: Justice and Truth. Truth is too cruel and fair is.. nowhere to be found.

Don’t force yourself to be an object of admiration. Do not learn to change into a different person because of the respect of the world. Just be yourself sincerity. The mouth of life at Thi and Phi, why live because of the illusory outside influence?

Never mind, it’s sad to win and lose

Tuong life ups and downs when I, the king..

Who is wise but not a few times foolish

Then.. also vanity, the wind jokes..

.

Leave a Comment