Zucchini is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber that are good for health. Here’s how to make sautéed zucchini for vegetarians.
8 nutrients that vegetarians often lack
– 1/2 cup chopped green onion
– 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 1 medium zucchini
– A handful of basil
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
– 1-2 fresh tomatoes
– 2 teaspoons of black olive oil
Sauteed zucchini recipe for vegetarians
– Step 1: Remove the stem, cut into thin slices and proceed to shredding.
– Step 2: Pickled basil leaves and stems, washed and finely chopped.
– Step 3: Wash tomatoes, remove stems, diced.
– Step 4: Put a pan on the stove, add coconut oil. When the oil is hot, add the minced scallions and garlic and sauté over high heat.
– Step 5: Add zucchini, basil, sea salt, stir the ingredients often to cook evenly. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
Step 6: Sprinkle tomatoes and olives on top. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes. You can cook longer if you want to eat soft cooked zucchini.
Amazing uses of zucchini
In zucchini, rich in carotenoids such as lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene are good for the eyes, skin and heart. In addition, zucchini is rich in water and fiber, helping food to be digested easily, reducing the risk of constipation.
The rich fiber content in zucchini helps limit bad cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. In addition, zucchini is also rich in potassium, which helps lower blood pressure by dilating blood vessels, preventing heart attacks and strokes.
Three artists share about being vegetarian